Join Our Team!
We are always looking for team members to fill various positions.
Please inquire within or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our mailing address: Boulder View Tavern, P O Box 152, Lake Harmony, PA 18624
Our phone number: 570.722.9696
Help Wanted – Bartender
Bartender Job Description
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed.
- Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum.
- Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to lift, move and transport up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for extended periods of time and be able to ascend and descent stairs.
Help Wanted – Line Cook
Compensation: $16 – $20 hour / Time and a Half for all overtime / Vacation / Quarterly Bonuses
We are looking for a Line Cook who wants to make great money and have fun while cooking for our guests.
The Line Cook will assist the Chef/Kitchen Manager in preparing food for all food outlets on the property. Line Cook will also perform other related tasks to food preparation and kitchen sanitation/cleanliness as directed by the Chef/Kitchen Manager. This position requires adhering to all procedural guidelines established by the Food Service and Safety Department.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 1-2 years of cooking experience
- Minimum education: High School (or equivalent) Diploma
- Experience in managing and upholding a safe working condition
- Understanding the knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to take direction
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Assists Chef/Kitchen Manager with set-up and preparation of food items for all food outlets on the property
- Carefully follows standard recipes while preparing all assigned items
- Assists the Chef/Kitchen Manager with conducting a monthly food/supplies inventory
- Understands how to properly use and maintain the equipment
- Performs necessary clean-up and sanitation maintenance activities for all food preparation and storage facilities as directed by the Chef/Kitchen Manager
- Sorts and rinses dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils
- Carries clean dishes to cook’s line and other proper storage areas
- Change dishwater
- Helps distribute food and supplies throughout the food outlets
- Cleans food production, holding and serving equipment when needed
- Assists with product receiving and/or storage of products
- Full compliance with the Department of Health regulations
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor or manager