Thank you for choosing Boulder View Tavern
Boulder View Tavern has completed the self-certification process through the state of Pennsylvania to allow us to open our indoor dining rooms to 50% capacity.
We continue to maintain strict sanitation and cleanliness guidelines at Boulder View Tavern. We are taking additional preventative measure as recommended by local and state officials, the National Restaurant Association and the CDC, to comply with the covid-19 mitigation efforts. We have purchased some static spray foggers to help insure proper sanitation throughout our facility. We appreciate your cooperation with these policies during this difficult time. If you have any questions about the policies while you are visiting us, please feel free to ask one of our team members.
BVT Dining Guidelines
- A face mask must be worn by persons entering the building and until seated.
- All guests must wear a face mask when moving about the dining area or visiting the restrooms.
- All guest wishing to dine indoors must make a reservation in advance.
- Food must be purchased by each individual in order to purchase alcoholic beverages in accordance with the mandate set in place by the governor of PA.
- Table reservations can only be held for 10 minutes. If you are running late, please let us know.
- CDC and PA State Guidelines must be followed by all staff and guest.
- In order to follow the CDC and PA State Guidelines for social distancing, we will only be able to seat 50% of our dining space inside. To accommodate as many guests as possible, table reservations are limited to 1 hour for lunch service and 1-1/2 hour for dinner service.
- All guest must wear mask until seated at a table.
- All guests must wear a mask when moving about the dining area or visiting the restrooms.
- There is no dancing allowed at this time.
- No items will be removed from your table until you are finished dining.