Thank you for choosing Boulder View Tavern
Boulder View Tavern’s indoor dining rooms are now open at 100% capacity.
We continue to maintain strict sanitation and cleanliness guidelines at Boulder View Tavern. If you have any questions about the policies while you are visiting us, please feel free to ask one of our team members.
BVT Dining Guidelines
- Guests who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 do not need to wear a face mask.
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19, must wear a face mask upon entering the building and until seated.
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19, must wear a face mask when moving about the dining area or visiting the restrooms.
- It is recommended that guests wishing to dine indoors make a reservation in advance.
- Table reservations can only be held for 10 minutes. If you are running late, please let us know.